- BS-103 RFID Card, Mortise with Deadbolt, Mifare1 Weatherproof Hotel Card LockAs low as $129.99 Regular Price $189.99
- BS-75 RF Cylindrical Latch , Weatherproof, Chrome Finish Hotel Card LockAs low as $139.99 Regular Price $199.99
- BS-301 RFID Card, Mortise with Deadbolt, Stainless Steel, Mifare1 Weatherproof Hotel LockAs low as $129.99 Regular Price $179.99
- BS-301 RFID Card, Cylindrical Latch, Stainless Steel, Mifare1 Weatherproof Hotel LockAs low as $129.99 Regular Price $179.99
- EL-600 Magnetic lock / 600 LBS Holding forceSpecial Price $59.99 Regular Price $74.99
- EL-600 Maglock 600 LBs + 12V Adapter Controller NO/NC + Remote Control KitSpecial Price $132.99 Regular Price $159.99
- EL-1200 MAGNETIC LOCK 1200 LBs + 12V ADAPTER CONTROLLER NO/NC + REMOTE CONTROL KITSpecial Price $159.99 Regular Price $194.99
- BS-004M 4-DOORS TCP/IP ACCESS CONTROL+POWER SUPPLY+12V BATTERY+4 READERS+4 EXIT BUTTONS+4 x 600 LBs MaglocksSpecial Price $1,499.99 Regular Price $1,899.99
- BS-002M 2-DOORS TCP/IP ACCESS CONTROL+POWER SUPPLY+12V BATTERY+2 READERS+2 EXIT BUTTONS+2 x 600 LBs MAGLOCKSSpecial Price $989.99 Regular Price $1,259.99
- BS-001M SINGLE DOOR TCP/IP ACCESS CONTROL+POWER SUPPLY+12V BATTERY+ READER+EXIT BUTTON+1 X 600 LBS MAGLOCKSpecial Price $679.99 Regular Price $969.99
- SA-600 Standalone Access control + Power Adapter Controller-NO/NC + Exit Button + 600 lbs MaglockSpecial Price $199.99 Regular Price $219.99
Latest from the Blog
If you want to replace or install new door locks for your hotel, dormitory or other facility, would you need a mortise lock or a cylindrical lock? Lockchoice has the right answer and locks for you.
Our clients range from hotels and motels to dormitories, hosipital and other facilities. When we are performing a specification analysis with our clients, not everyone understands the different types of locks. We often hear "Well, what’s the difference? As a general response – there is a HUGE difference between a mortise lock and a cylindrical lock.
Many businesses use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) door locks. Each key card contains data encoded on a machine-readable RFID chip and plays an integral part in a computerized security system. When the card comes within a few feet of the reader's antenna, the RFID chip transmits its data, identifying the user to a security computer.