- BS-103 RFID Mortise Deadbolt Weatherproof Hotel Card Lock$159.99 $124.99
- BS-201 Cylindrical Latch, Weatherproof RFID card lock$169.99 $129.99
- BS-75 RF Mortise With Deadbolt Weatherproof Hotel Card Lock$209.99 $179.99
- BS-201 RF Mortise With Deadbolt Weatherproof Hotel Card Lock$189.99 $149.99
- BS-75 RF Cylindrical Latch Weatherproof Hotel Card Lock$199.99 $159.99
Latest from the Blog
If you want to replace or install new door locks for your hotel, dormitory or other facility, would you need a mortise lock or a cylindrical lock? Lockchoice has the right answer and locks for you.
Our clients range from hotels and motels to dormitories, hosipital and other facilities. When we are performing a specification analysis with our clients, not everyone understands the different types of locks. We often hear "Well, what’s the difference? As a general response – there is a HUGE difference between a mortise lock and a cylindrical lock.
Many businesses use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) door locks. Each key card contains data encoded on a machine-readable RFID chip and plays an integral part in a computerized security system. When the card comes within a few feet of the reader's antenna, the RFID chip transmits its data, identifying the user to a security computer.