HES 9600 630 Surface Mount Grade1 Electric Strike For Push Bar
Fail Safe/Fail Secure, Complete 12/24VDC Electric Strike, Surface Mounted, 3/4″ Thickness, Satin Stainless Steel
The surface mounted, windstorm rated solution
The HES 9600 Series Electric Strike is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4″ throw latch. All components are completely encased within its 3/4″ thick stainless steel housing. No cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. The outdoor rated HES 9600 Strike is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The 9600 was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
9600 HES is one of the most popular electric strikes for rim exit devices because of the durability and trust that HES has.
When you see the term 9600*12 or 9600*24 it means one of these voltages.
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC continuous duty
- Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4″ Pullman latch
- Weight : 1.7 Lbs
- Dimensions : 0.5 × 3.375 × 2.25 in
- Country of Origin : USA
- Faceplate Size : 9 inches x 1-3/4' inches
- Holding Force : 2000 LBS
- Finish Title : 630/US32D
- Finish Description : Satin Stainless Steel
- Grade 1
- Limited Warranty : 5 Years